Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thank you for all the positive comments on the Blog.

It is a big job putting photos and video clips on and is an optional extra that lots of schools don't provide. I love showing you the sorts of things we do in class but time sometimes prevents how many things I add.
I do have a tick list to ensure all children get a turn to be videoed but it takes a while to get through everyone and sometimes children don't like being filmed when I ask .

I am not keen on negative comments on the blog as everyone can see them including the children and I would hate to start reading a comment out in front of the class that made us feel sad.
If you have an issue I would prefer you to see me in person, thank you.

The positive comments make my day and make it worthwhile having a Blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You have been learning so much about dinosaurs. I really love your clay dinosaurs and all of the information you have around Room 1. You are teaching me heaps about dinosaurs. I really look forward to coming into Room 1 to see everything you have been up to.

Mrs Baines

Nicoles family said...

We ask Nicole what have you done at school today and she always replies 'nothing'. It's good to be able to see the kids enjoying their learning. Thumbs up Susan

Devons Family said...

Devon has such a fun time at school, every day there is something new and exciting to do and he loves telling us about what he does when he gets home. Devons aunty in England can see how much he is learning too.

Michelle McArthur said...

Love checking into the blog to see what the kids have been doing with their days. Keep up the great work!